Frontiers of Photonics
This session will open the 2018 conference with an exploration of the latest trends and emerging areas of our ever-evolving field.
- Nikola Alic, University of California, San Diego, USA
- Zetian Mi, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
- Enrique Calleja, Polytechnical University of Madrid, Spain, “Selective Growth of III-Nitride Nano/Microrods by MBE: Some Basics and Applications”
- Steven Cundiff, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA, “Optical Coherent Multidimensional Spectroscopy of Semiconductor Nanostructures”
- Lionel Vayssieres, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, “A Place in the Sun for Artificial Photosynthesis?”